Xionic Madness 3 Trailer Xionic Madness 3 Trailer

AWESOME

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME and by the way i posted the 100th comment and that's AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME and AWESOME! ps when will it be done?

YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

Fuck

Lady gaga

Pico's Turn Pico's Turn

Kinda like it

Clock Day 2009 collab Clock Day 2009 collab

Disappointing at best.

I am questioning my sanity right now, I cannot believe I bared through the whole flash.
To begin with, you really need to work on your composition, there is no real drama set up for this, and it all feels like the events are either rushed, or some scenes were just there to make it barely longer, either way, it all feels anticlimactic and boring, however, this is something I could totally overlook, but jesus christ is the animation horrible...

You have what's probably the most choppy, unbalanced and ill-formed foreshortening and graphic development I've seen in a long while, or possibly ever in my short life. I never take the words "best", "worst" or "ever" lightly at all when reviewing something, and I think no one who uses them should be able to have the privilege to call themselves a critic, but I feel like a devilish hand just ripped them off my chest and plastered them onto this text box.
In one word, the motion animation was just...repulsive, but I could also go in-depth which only makes me feel worse. Not knowing your limitations is what pretty much ruins this and any other movie, if you can't tinker around with perspective and frame by frame, don't do it. Rule number one of B.A.S.E. jumping, my friend, you may be good, but you can't be good enough to jump without a parachute, and if you do it you'll look like an idiot, a dead idiot, that's why you don't do it. However, you keep trying to switch angles on FXF while you lack the anatomy, perspective and foreshortening skills to do it, so it ends up looking ill-consistent and just ugly. Lack of skill can be cause for it, but it also looks like all you've done for motion animation is rotoscope action anime shows, some of them which already rotoscope martial arts films (e.g. Nahreewtow fight scenes), and you're not even doing it right, so it all looses realism. However, you might not be rotoscoping and only be taking reference from those shows so I won't waste precious bits of data on in-depth and click "Submit Review!"

ForNoReason responds:

idiot

Disappointing at best Disappointing at best

Fucking Fag

yeah that 14 year old son of a bitch is a fucking FAG.
http://zyphonee.newgrounds.com/news/p ost/459706#comment2539054_bundle

Hulalaoo responds:

Wonderful !

Tankmen:Dual part 2 Tankmen:Dual part 2

Fucking Aweome

Indeed

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

LOL

i like the ending and stuff :D/

Mallory Mallory

sincerely

i din't understand nothing about your animation but i'll give ya nine for the awesome painting.

Lancorz responds:

What didn't you understand? I realise the story could have been enhanced with more time allowed. Plus I described the story in the Author comments without leaving too much spoiling.

Orange Adventure Xmas Orange Adventure Xmas

nice

nice work i really like it XD

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

ehh

the killing was fine the funny was fine the and the... *moaning* and uhm i'm bored.